- Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions
- Terms: Payment for goods and services quoted shall be due net thirty (30) days following shipment of any portion of the goods, unless other payment terms are otherwise specified in this quotation. Paperless Productivity (“Company”) reserves the right to charge to any account outstanding more than thirty (30) days a charge of one and one half percent (1.5%) of the principal amount due at the end of each 30 day period, to be paid by purchaser (“Customer”) to Company. Pricing is valid for 30 days unless sooner withdrawn.
- Guarantee on Products. All Company products and services include a 30 day risk free, money-back Guarantee from the date of purchase. We stand behind our products and services and if you are not completely satisfied, simply notify Company and we will return your money in exchange for the products, except for a restocking fee of 15% of the software and/or hardware price. The software has its own manufacturer End User License Agreement (EULA) and warranty for which Company is not responsible.
- Disclaimer of Implied Warranties: COMPANY’S WARRANTIES IN CONNECTION WITH THE GOODS ARE LIMITED TO THOSE EXPRESSED IN THE QUOTATION. WARRANTIES FOR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR USE AND ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES ARISING FROM A COURSE OF DEALING, USAGE OR TRADE, BY STATUTE OR OTHERWISE, ARE HEREBY DISCLAIMED.
- Exclusive Remedy: In the event of breach of any warranties in the purchase order, if any, Customer's sole and exclusive remedy shall be modification of the hardware, if any purchased, repair or replacement of defective parts, or adjustment or refund of the purchase price all as provided in the quotation. THE COMPANY SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR CONTINGENT DAMAGES OF ANY KIND. Customer understands that Company has anticipated Customer's acceptance of the performance warranty and remedy limitations set forth in the quotation and that Company has relied on such acceptance in quoting the sale price(s) offered herein.
- Cancellation: In the event Customer cancels this order prior to shipment, Company may charge and Customer agrees to pay a cancellation fee of fifteen percent (15%) of the sales price. Company's cancellation fee will no way be construed or interpreted to be a penalty, and is established solely for the purpose of determining with reasonable certainty Company's out-of-pocket costs and expenses which would otherwise be difficult to determine.
- Breach: In the event of breach by either party of any condition or provision of the quotation and suit is brought, in addition to any remedy available, the prevailing party shall recover its costs of litigation, including reasonable attorneys' fees.
- Site Conditions/Change Orders: Company bases its quote upon representation from Customer that the following aspects of the Customer’s information technology infrastructure meet the specifications of the solution as outlined in the quote and corresponding purchase order. Should any out-of-scope work need to be performed on the following, or should Customer cause Company to spend extra time troubleshooting an issue caused by the Customer not following Company specifications or by not having all the components below prepared and ready per specification, Company shall be entitled to additional compensation:
- Server platform and operating system: acquisition, installation, integration, and configuration
- Phone System, Telecom, and PBX: acquisition, installation, integration, and configuration of phone line(s) and/or Fax-over-IP connectivity
- Security: password, firewall, network, LAN, WAN, router, VoIP gateway
- Workstation/User Support: client application installation, desktop/laptop, end-user support
- Email/Messaging System: acquisition, installation, integration, and configuration
- Database: acquisition, installation, integration, and configuration.
- All software, hardware, and professional services necessary for project success, expressed to Customer as a project specification, and not included in our quote.
- Any other information technology infrastructure or application.
To the extent that such systems need to be modified or changed during the course of work, Company reserves the right to seek additional payment for services provided at $200/hour (Monday-Friday, 8AM-5PM), $300/hour (Monday-Friday, 5PM-8AM), and $400/hour (Saturday-Sunday and Holidays).